Chauvelin's French Spy Blog

Chauvelin's French Spy Blog
Chauvelin(spy in black) V.S. Scarlet Pimpernel(spy in white)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who's bad and who's good???

You all know about 'modern' spies. They have the cool gadgets, these things called cars, they get the guy their chasing after, and always, always, gets the ladies (as of some movies I've watched). Now, the 'good' guy always gets or attacks the 'bad' guys, what if this 'good' guy isn't all that good? What if the 'good' guy is trying to and succeeds in making out a 'bad' guy? That is what the Scarlet Pimpernel has done with ME! Even though I AM a French Spy, I'm not really bad. And what is with all these labels?! I mean come on, the good guy and the bad guy!?! What is WITH the world these days! It's like the whole entire world has turned upside down; the good guys are the bad guys and vice-versa.

I am the good guy because I want freedom and to have no one make decisions for me, while the Scarlet Pimpernel is the bad guy by saving the nobles and letting a king rule over them! The nobles and the king are the ones taxing us greatly, and while they are living in the lap of luxury, we are working our tails off! And the Scarlet Pimpernel is one of those nobles. Although he isn't the one taxing us, he supports, defends, and protects those nobles that DO tax us. Also, he has become much like the pop icons of today. The facts of the Pimpernel are over looked and the English people glamorize his actions and treat him like he is a hero, which he is not.

9 comments:

  1. You think that because you are doing it for your country it is nobel. Well it is not. You tryed to kill a man just because he was saving innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talk about good and bad is just your opinion. The rebels in France will believe that you are the good guy and I am the bad guy. The people in England will believe that I am the good guy and you are the bad guy. Only some people will believe you so don't think everyone will hate me. By the way, I think that I am the good guy and your are the bad guy. I am the good guy because I am saving INNOCENT nobles from UNFAIR execution. You guys are taking this revolution business too far. Just stop killing nobles and move one with your life. And by the way, Blakeneys are supposed to be loyal to nobles and the king

    The Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember Sir Andrew, I was saving the innocent commoners. The nobles, like you, are never innocent. Yes, I did try to eliminate Pimpernel. By eliminating ONE man I would save thousands of commoners from being enslaved by the 1st and 2nd estates. The nobles sought to enslave the commoners by imposing high taxes. This enslaves them because they will NEVER be anything but poor slaves of the rich. Do you think this is an acceptable way to live? Personally, I don't think that ONLY the rich are entitled to a free life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are only asking us to not put labels because you are the BAD GUY. You are just trying to get into everyone's mind. You might be killing for a good cause (which you are not) but you are still killing innocent nobles that are just trying to make France better. Anyways frames do not matter as long as me, Sir Percy, and The Leauge of The Scarlet Pimpernel get the nobles saved.

    Signed,
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true that the rebels in France believe that I'm the good guy and you're the bad guy, and the same with your country. But what you don't notice is that your misguided country worships and glamorizes you to make it seem that you're the hero. But a hero, you are NOT. However, you only think you are the good guy because the people in your country think you are a hero. The nobles are not innocent, they tax us to DEATH! To DEATH! Do you want that to happen to you, Percy? I don't think so. And what do you Englishmen know about the Revolution or being a commoner, anyway? Why don't the Englishmen mind their own business? What business is it of yours what we do in our country? Oh yes that is right, you are a noble. And all nobles think about is gaining power and holding the 'little' people down. So you power hungry nobles feel it is your right to 'stick your nose' in any one's business. In my opinion, we are not taking the Revolution far enough. We will not stop eliminating the nobles and that is what you are afraid of, isn't it? I would not expect anything less from a Blakeney than to be loyal to the king and the monarchy, till the end of time. You think of no one but yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chauvelin, you actually think that I am the bad guy!? You are trying to kill ME! I am saving innocent souls! You just play the good guy in your demented mind Chauvelin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are only asking us to not put labels because you are the BAD GUY. You are just trying to get into everyone's mind. You might be killing for a good cause (which you are not) but you are still killing innocent nobles that are just trying to make France better. Anyways frames do not matter as long as me, Sir Percy, and The Leauge of The Scarlet Pimpernel get the nobles saved.

    Signed,
    Sir Andrew

    P.S. I accadently signed your name for me, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh DON'T YOU LIE TO US!! It's OBVIOUS that you are the one lying. I mean, the French are the people who STARTED all of this craziness with the guillotine!!(No offence to you Marguerite.) Chauvelin I hope you know many of these people think you are a liar. They think, but I KNOW! You wont get away with this fib Chauvelin. And dont worry, to be sure you won't, I have my team watching.
    Sincerely,
    Percy.

    ReplyDelete