Friday, April 16, 2010
Click here to comment on this Voki.
Get a Voki now!
I think that Margaret has lots of devotion to Percy. She walked so far, and it must have taken a lot of strength to walk that far. She must have wanted to see him rilly bad, but I don’t care she did all of that for nothing. She did all that stuff just to fall in to the hands of me, Chavelin that stupid girl. I wanted to kill her when Margaret tried to warn Sir Percy. He was just about to walk into my trap too; it was so hard to set up that plan. But Margaret will pay for what she did that silly person.
Margaret thought that she could be so clever and try to save Sir Percy. Well she can't!. She tried to follow me, and then she fell into my hands. I found her and I gagged her mouth. I made her stay in one spot. Then she blew my cover but it must have token a lot of courage to break my rules. I told her I would not be that happy if she screamed. Now Sir Percy is gone and I am very mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I, Sir Andrew will beat the living heck out of you chauvelin. You wanted to kill the wife of my master. How dare you! "Fall into my hands", dont make me laugh. Well, at least The Scarlet Pimpernel got the heck out of there.
ReplyDelete-Sir Andrew-