10:25 How did the Scarlet Pimpernel's little helpers get away? there was no way my plan could have failed. That accursed Scarlet Pimpernel must have not planned to go to the hut all along.I don't understand how five men escape from a hut with thirty soldiers posted outside. All the soldiers who let them escape will pay with their lives. So will my most trusted friend who has proved traitorous in letting them escape. We are searching the hut to see if there are any notes or any thing that may have given them directions to escape.
10:30. We have just found a scrap of paper telling us where they escaped to, and where the Scarlet Pimpernel will go. I will no longer kill the soldiers and Desgas, but will pay five-hundred Francs to whoever gets to the stream before he does. We might capture him, and if we do, all of his gang should follow him by trying to rescue him. The Scarlet Pimpernel will have nowhere to run when my soldiers corner him at the creek.
10:40 He escaped! All of them got away! Every one of those soldiers who let them escape are going to die just like he would have if the captured him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HaHaHa! I knew you would never figure it out. Look who is laghing now! Since you have lost now I can spend more time with friends and family. In the end I love you! I can't wait to see you get your head cut off.
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew
I can't believe that you actually thought you had a chance against the league of the Scarlet Pimpernel. Take it from me son I have a reputation of escaping many great Frenchies including Bibot. You are no different from the others. You all end up on the guillotine.
ReplyDeleteFrom your worst nightmare,
Sir Percy