Hello, I am Chauvelin, You might be thinking about my nasty habit. Well stop, do not take snuff; it will like make you want more. I hate Sir Percy when he gave me that pepper. I was in so much pain that I could not see my nose was burning. I just did not see it coming. I would like to see him sniff some pepper. Now, I would pay to see that, but I still can't believe I fell for that. I was too focused on sending the Scarlet Pimpernail to the guillotine. I will get him back; do not worry my friends because when some one messes with Chauvelin, they get severely punished. as in they will not be able to feel there head.
I know that snuff can do bad things to you, but it is so addicting that I just can't stop. Every time I see some of that snuff, it's like it is calling me. It's like saying, Chauvelin, come to me come. Then next thing you know, I am in a trance. But then in hour, I am back to normal. That's how it feels when you are addicted to snuff. I am very happy that you can still take snuff without being arrested. I have stopped a little in the past years, but I still have a couple of pinches a day now because I can't breath and that is my opineon of snuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was such a good trick for Sir Percy to give you pepper so he could get away. That was one of the best get away tricks I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI doubt my husband would fall for that trick. Wasn't he the one that used that trick to trick you? Chauvelin, you are so gullible. I would probably be able to trick you my friend. Good bye for now.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Marguerite Blakeney
Chauvelin got owned, my master beat the crap out of him which I swore to do. That must of hurt when you got the peper in the face, ouch.
ReplyDeleteSir Percey