Chauvelin's French Spy Blog

Chauvelin's French Spy Blog
Chauvelin(spy in black) V.S. Scarlet Pimpernel(spy in white)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Amazing Cars!

You know this thing called a “car”. Well I heard it was used instead of our old wagons. Then I decided to experiment this “car” thing that people talked about. This thing was not ordinary; no, it was awesome! They had cars in almost every color, and they traveled so fast! They were safe and comfortable way better than our dumb wagons! Then when I was looking at one of them, I found a car that was from a company called “Bugatti”. This car was one of the fastest cars in the world. This car is faster than a pure-bread horse. It said that this car is very, very carefully built. I thought, “Well instead of these wagons and horses, I will sell them and get a new car.”

Now I bought my new car and thought, “I could use this car for a lot of things.” This car is so handy, that with it I could find the Scarlet Pimpernel. I could get to wherever he is only in a couple of hours! Of course it would take like two days to just get there with a regular wagon. So of course buying the car was worth it, and I barely had to pay extra money because I sold all my wagons and horses. That is how I use my brain! I, of course am way smarter than the Scarlet Pimpernel. So that’s how I will find him!

4 comments:

  1. Sir Percy here, I think that a car is very amazing too, in fact I have a car of my own and it does comes in handy. You will never get me because when I was at the car shop, buying my first car I found out that there are a lot of different kinds of cars, and I bought one that can go up to 200 miles per hour. So now it will be even harder to catch me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! Have fun with that Chavelin! You could never catch me! As far as you know I could have been the car retail guy!!! Be afraid Chavelin, because there is no rest for the wicked!
    -SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cars are something rite i mean i know those wagons now they have the Porsche 911 turbo it is really fast my dad always wanted that car for his life, he didnt get it "yet" but he will. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me. You will never be able to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. Even though you have a car. He is just to quick and skilled for you Chauvelin. For you probably the only way you would be able to catch him is in your dreams!!

    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete