Monday, April 5, 2010
What I think of France today
Get a Voki now!
My opinions on the French government today are that well.... I love it! I love almost everything about it, but the one thing I truly hate is that some French people think that we were horrible to the aristocrats. Morbleu! Those Aristocrats only took from society and never gave back. They deserved to die for their traitorous acts against France. To see those aristocrats get a second chance at life absolutely disgusts me. I'm going to find every one of them and drag them to the guillotine by their hair if I must. I also can't stand the people who think the Scarlet Pimpernel was some kind of hero; I would not even spit in his direction let alone consider him to be some sort of hero.
Even though some of the French people idolize that traitorous Englishman instead of despising him like a loyal Frenchman would, I am happy that the French government is a republic not a monarchy. I like the fact that not one person has too much power, and if the President were to abuse his power, he would be voted out of office, and the Prime Minister would take the President's place. I wish France was always ruled by an elected official like the current president Nicolas Sarkozy or the Prime Minister Francois Fillon. They both know that a monarchy would just not work in France. Here's how France's government works. When the President wants to pass a new law, he must first get the Prime Minister's approval on it. Then, if the Prime minister approves it, it goes to the Parliamentarie (Parliament Branch) to either get approved ot thrown out. Once a bill is passed by the Parliamentarie, it must get passed by the House of Rights. If the bill gets passed by the House of Rights, it becomes a law, and is archived to remain a law unless a majority of people disapprove of it in both Parliamentarie and the House of Rights. i really appreciate the way that our government works together instead of just doing what one man (the king) says, a decision must be approved by everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment