The Scarlet Pimpernel is a hazard to France's plans of abolishing the monarchy. The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel is on the wrong side of the war. He and his Englishmen are saving the French nobles and aristocrats from the guillotine! Therefore, they are insuring the commoners NEVER gain the power or freedom to decide who they marry or what their job may be outside of their predetermined social status. It is an outrage!
While the Scarlet Pimpernel may seem noble in his deeds, he fights for the power of the monarchy and the king, and not for the freedom of the common man. He has been quoted as saying, "God save the king!" These are not words of a man of freedom; they are words of a monarchist. I believe we have the right to freedom, to do what ever we want, and the right not to be governed by the iron fist of a king! This is why I will not stop pursuing the Scarlet Pimpernel or fighting the honorable fight for independence for the common man.
What are you calling an outrage?! The league of the Scarlet Pimpernel has more courage than all of France. I bet you haven’t thought of the outcome of killing your King! Without a King you will have nothing and your country will be nothing! The league of the Scarlet Pimpernel is no hazard to France! You should really be thanking us for our deeds! You should really think again about what you are doing! When your country is nothing I shall be laughing! Don’t come to me for help because you will not get it!
ReplyDelete-Sir Andrew
Ah, that is where YOU are wrong, Pimpernel! I am not letting people die, they are dying by the guillotine! If it wasn't for YOU, the French Revolution would have gone as planned! I am not a sick man, the Revolution is getting into some French minds. These are not innocent people! They are nobles! They owe us for taxing us so hard! And your one of them!
ReplyDeleteWow you are dumb!!! The Scarlet Pimpernel is the greatest thing to happen to France. How could you want everybody to kill so many people. Even if they did do something (which they did not) you should not kill them. The Scarlet Pimpernel is trying to help everybody, and make this a better world. The nobles were helping and trying to make France a better place, but I guess you are so stubborn that you do not understand.
ReplyDeleteFrom
Sir Andrew