Well as you know, I am Chauvelin. If you know anything about that Scarlet Pimpernel, please tell me?One thing I shall say is that I am very happy that the monarchy was abolished. The common man will rule and NO king will be bossing around anymore! Now let us go back to the Scarlet Pimpernel. He's a rebel! Manipulating other people to help me will do! He is sneaky and sly, but I know I am better than him! So if you have any information about the Pimpernel,tell me ASAP!
Oh, September 21, 1792 is a joyful day in history! The monarchy is gone, free at last! King Louis and Mar-Antoinette were imprisoned in August 1792. One month before the monarchy got a abolished. Now we still need to find the Scarlet Pimpernel! Again please, please help. If you don't, you will be abandoned forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chauvelin you are a silly man. No one would betray me the Scarlet Pimpernel! Even when you knew my identity you still couldn't catch me! When i was in the dining room with you in the Chat Gris i took you down with pepper! Pepper! So you think your better than me? Then take me down with pepper. Can you do that? Of course you can't. Well have fun trying to catch me.
ReplyDeleteChauvelin I will never tell anything about the Scarlet Pimpernel. How about you go and do something else than trying to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel because you won't! So I suggest you mind your own business!
ReplyDeleteFrom the Cleverest women in Europe,
Marguerite Blakeney
Ah, well you think YOUR so smart Mr. Scarlet Pimpernel! Ha! You think just by eluding someone is defeating them? M. Chauvelin will not go down with out a fight! And when do you think I'M a silly man? Your sweet Marguerite has a choice, yes a choice to send you or her brother to the guillotine. Oh yes, this is grand! You the wonderful Scarlet Pimpernel, your life relying on your simple wife! You will be dead, mark my words YOU WILL DIE!!! Have a nice day Sir Percy Blakeney! Ha! Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteOh, no? Your the one who would've tell me the information that you know about the Scarlet Pimpernel or not, in which your brother would die by the guillotine. So, you told me what you saw on that piece of burnt paper and I WILL catch the Scarlet Pimpernel, because I am M. Chauvelin, the greatest spy in all of France! And for your information, it's my job to get into other people's business, especially those Englishmen you live and are friends with! No, you are not the cleverest woman in Europe, your the most gullible woman in all of Europe! Ha! Have a nice life living with that rich pig of a husband, Sir Percy, or should I say.......THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL!!!
ReplyDeleteYou evil Chauvelin!!! You made me chose either-or a BUNCH of times!!! will you PLEASE finally just let my poor brother go *snif snif*!!! You are one evil person and you will NEVER catch my beloved Scarlet Pimpernel!!! You are NOT better than the Scarlet Pimpernel and I will NEVER tell you ANYTHING about him. He does not manipulate, well he does I guess, but he saves people`s lives. How would you like it if your poor little head got chopped off because of your ancestory? Doesnt sound too good does it? NO! So stop ordering your "possy" to capture innocent people! I loved my brother and you knew that, knowing that I would give my life for him. Bah, you can believe what you want, but you will NEVER get what you want!!!
ReplyDelete:(
Your not-so-revealing "friend" (not really),
Marguerite Blakenely
EVIL Chauvelin?!? Well, at least it is better that 'Frenchy Devils', blast those Englishmen for taunting us! I will not let your brother go free, until I catch that God forsaken husband of yours! I am better than your pig that you call a husband, or the Scarlet Pimpernel. Oh, I have to disagree, remember your the one who told me about that burnt paper. And when did I ever say that he is manipulative? Well, I'm NOT noble or royalty am I? I'm just a simple common man that wants to get revenge on the king, they NEVER did any good to us commoners! I don't HAVE a 'posy', I have an army to capture the nobles! Hmmmmm, you would give your life for him? That's an offer I can't refuse!(conscious speaking inside head) No, Chauvelin! Don't do it! Even though Marguerite is a traitor along with Armand, she is still the pretty and lovely woman you love! If only, if only she wasn't married to that rich, ugly, lazy, dumb village fool Englishman pig, Sir Percy Blakeney!!! Give her an answer that shows that your not soft and easy to step ALL over! (speaking to Marguerite) I'll...think about your so kind of offer. And I always get what I want! You WILL reveal everything to me if I bargain with you right! Say your last far wells to your brother, Marguerite St. Just!!! Ha!
ReplyDeletePah! You'll never find me! You fell for a silly pepper trick, I thought of that off the top of my head, so if that got you you're going down when we face each other again!
ReplyDeleteYou are so evil Chauvelin. You always tried to get information about the Scarlet Pimpernel to me. I will never tell you! Then, you imprisoned my brother Armand and you made everything worse. He is like a father to me. I am like a mother to him. It broke my heart.
ReplyDelete-Marguerite
Ah, that is where your wrong, Scarlet Pimpernel. I do know where your going, the Pere Blanchard's hut, that's where those people that you are going to rescue aren't they? Maybe I did fall for a silly pepper trick, but you will not last for long Scarlet Pimpernel, because I have an army and you...well, let's just say you and the people your rescuing WON'T be rescued! I shall not go down when we face off, your life lies in the hands of your foolish wife. Yes, she is held captive and if she tries to escape or makes a squeal, you WILL die with the rest right in front of her. But if she doesn't it's her brother's life I take. But remember it's HER decision, and you know how her brother is like, like a 'father' to her, and your just.......her husband.
ReplyDeleteMe, evil? How am I evil? Yes, guilty as charged. I DID get information about the Scarlet Pimpernel from you, but it was the wrong information. When I went into the supper-room at one precisely, all I found was your rich, ugly, lazy, dumb, village-fool Englishman pig you call a husband, Sir Percy Blakeney!!! But yet again, it did pay off because I now know WHO the Scarlet Pimpernel is! Ohhh! You spoke too soon Marguerite! You WILL tell me, even if you like it or not! Guilty as charged again, I did imprison your brother and I know how you are like mother and father*sniffle sniffle* it's so sad! Not really! Imprisoning Armand was one of the best work I've done! Next to the Marquis De St. Cyr! Remember? It's not so bad, it could be worse...your brother and your husband could have been.......well, let's not get into the details shall we? You shall make your answer, but only ONE may go...Sir Percy or Armand, you decide. Ha!
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Sir Percy Blakeney and I completely disagree with you! La! why would you ever say that you LIKED the fact that the monarchy was abolished and that the king and queen are in jail?!?!? There is definitely something wrong with you, you little evil spy person!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! The Scarlet Pimpernel WOULD disagree with me! That is not a surprise! It is wonderful having the monarchy gone, because now the commoners WILL RULE!!! No king or queen will EVER stop M. Chauvelin in making his OWN decisions!!! There is nothing wrong with ME! It is YOU that has something wrong! Who in their right mind would WANT to have someone make their decisions for them?!?! Yes, you only THINK I am evil, because you DO NOT understand Freedom!!! You little lazy simple minded Englishman!!!
ReplyDelete