Chauvelin's French Spy Blog

Chauvelin's French Spy Blog
Chauvelin(spy in black) V.S. Scarlet Pimpernel(spy in white)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

(late) Welcome, all French bloggers!

 Oh, I forgot to put my 'Welcome' post first, because..I've been a little busy with..um.......work! Yes, some dirty work that needed to be, uh, taken care of. Anyway, Welcome to Chauvelin's French Spy Blog, if you are an Englishman, exit this blog, shut down your computer, and walk away. I am Chauvelin, a little about me is that I have a fox-like face. I am a "ambassador" for those Englishmen, but I'm actually a spy for the French government, trying to find out who that blasted Scarlet Pimpernel is, ugh! That Scarlet Pimpernel! I'm the greatest spy in all of France, and I can't even figure out who the Scarlet Pimpernel is! If you have any, anything that can help me find him, then tell me, send me a letter, or email me at Frenchyguy.M@gmail.com, PRONTO!
    
    Well, at least there is one resource on which I can trust: Lovely Lady Blakeney (AKA to the French people reading this, Marguerite St. Just). She is just so wonderful, if you bargain with her right, then she will tell you anything. Once I dangled her brother's life for the Scarlet Pimpernel's in the guillotine. You might know him, Armand St. Just? Yes? No? Maybe? Oh well, so, I dangled his life before her and she told me that she saw on a piece of burnt paper that said,"Start myself tomorrow..." then on another line it said,"If you wish to speak to me again I shall be in the supper-room at one o'clock precisely." At the end, it was signed with a tiny star-shaped flower. It was signed by the Scarlet Pimpernel, but when I went into the supper-room at precisely one, no one was there but that dumb, rich, lazy, village fool Englishman, Sir Percy Blakeney! Well, I guess that is the end of my 'welcome' post. Now I have to calm down; just talking about those Englishmen gets me all rauled up!

5 comments:

  1. What are you up to Chauvelin. I will find this out and no, I will not walk away from this blog. Chauvelin, Lady Blakeney came to me at night and asked for my help to rescue the Scarlet Pimpernel. You traitor, you said at the ball that you were a "ambasador." I will continue to read this blog, but I am after you.


    From,

    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sarcastically) That is very smart of you like all Englishmen to refuse me. And I'm not doing or planning anything. Ah, she is smart, too. But it's too late, the Scarlet Pimpernel WILL die. I am not the traitor, Marguerite is. I AM the "ambassador". You should have read the directions CLEARLY and do as I said, and I shall elude you as the Scar...actually I shall elude you as Sir Percy Blakeney did to me, M. Chauvelin! Have a wonderful life trying to find me! Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chauvelin it is very rude to talk to my husband like that. Yes he is a little dull but it's my husband. I also hate you very deeply because you dangled my brothers life, to help you find one single person! The Scarlet Pimpernel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but my dear, I gave you a choice! And you chose to save your brother, and send the Scarlet Pimpernel to the guillotine! Tis not I you shall be angry with, but thy self and nobody else, for you HAVE no one else to blame for your foolish decision! Ha! You shall spend the rest of your days drowning in your own guilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chauvelin I see that you are a spy. But since you are a good friend you problably on my side of the fight.

    ReplyDelete