Chauvelin's French Spy Blog

Chauvelin's French Spy Blog
Chauvelin(spy in black) V.S. Scarlet Pimpernel(spy in white)

Monday, April 5, 2010

James Bond



I think that James Bond was pretty good in cosino royal I liked when he was in the poker room. I liked how he was very sneaky to put that drug in that one guy's drink. I would give him 5 stars. He reminded me of myself. I think that I am a little better then him, He has all of these gadgets. I don't I am the best of the best.

My opinion on the movie is that it is very awesome. I like the part when they are in the hallway, They get into a relay big fight where James Bond wins. i think that he did really well in the movie. I think he is very sly and is very intelligent.


3 comments:

  1. I think that casino royale was a good movie. He was very sneaky in the movie like when he put the drug in his opponents drink. But his opponent also put something in his drink that made him very dizzy and he almost died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think James Bond is a better spy than you Chauvelin because he is more modern than you and he also has more gadgets. Why do you think you are better than him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a good spies and maybe even better than you but i agree he has a lot of gadgets. So you might be better in the sly game.

    Your friend,
    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete