Monday, April 12, 2010
The Chase
We are very close on the trail of the accursed Scarlet Pimpernel. I think we finally have him trapped at Pere Blanchard's hut. Once we get there, he will have nowhere to run. Another way we have him trapped is that the Britsh government won't be able to save him when we catch him in the act of saving convicted fugitives. Our plan is foolproof, and there is no way that it could fail. He may have the cunning of a fox, but against my plan, he may only have the cunning of a ferret. He won't have the slightest idea what is going to happen until it is too late. By the time he has rescued the fugitives, he wil become a fugitive.
He may have outsmarted me in the Chat Gris, but he and all those soldiers that let him escape from there are going to pay for that with their lives. The way he outsmarted me was by tricking me to sniff a handful of pepper instead of a handful of snuff. While I was dazed, he quietly slipped out the door. Even though there were about thirty soldiers stationed outside of the Chat Gris, He practically walked out of there without being noticed. Although, there is a way to see where he is from a long way away and that is his singing. He is practically a walking siren. Apparently, he only knows one song "God save the King", and believe me he was not a born singer. His singing sounds like a dying cow mixed with Satan himself. Maybe the Satan part is what makes him so hard to capture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chauvelin, Chuavelin. I think that I just read 2 paragraphs of excuse from your ignorance of letting the Scarlet Pimpernel literally slip through your fingers! It seems your plans desperately failed to salvage the Scarlet Pimpernel! Ha, ha, Lud! You may be quite cunning but noone can out smart Sir Percy himself! By the way Frenchy, I'd love to hear you sing!Ha, ha, ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sir Andrew
You are right I did just walk out of the Chat Girls "Just Like That" because those french solgers are not the smartest people in the world. I am way to cunning for them.
ReplyDeleteWith lots of hate,
not your friend,
SP